Hyper Vision Limited
A. We gather any information you input on our site or provide to us in any other manner. You can refuse to submit some information, but you may be unable to utilize our services, which are meant to assist consumers in understanding our goods and vision for a healthy future.
1. We only collect information about you that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, national ID numbers or work permits, location data, references, licenses, or other information, when you willingly choose to share it with us. When you send information to us by mail, telephone, or electronically, such as when you submit a form on the “Contact Us” link on www.hyprvue.com, you may reveal personal information.
2. We do not target any of our websites at minors or people under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 are not eligible for Hyper Vision Limited services or products. Individuals under the age of 18 should discuss their usage of this website with their parents or guardian.
B. When you visit a website, you automatically reveal certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the date and time of your visit. This site, like many others, keeps track of this basic information about site visitors.
A. In general, the data we gather is utilized to run our company operations. We may use your information to tell you about updates to our website, product releases, or corporate news on rare occasions.
B. With your permission, we may use some parts of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. At any moment, you have the opportunity to withdraw your consent.
C. Personal information may be used or processed in conjunction with pre-contract activities and discussions with you and provide services to you.
D. Personal information will be used or processed as needed to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject. This includes utilizing or processing personal data to defend against claims against us and comply with government reporting duties or demands.
E. Your personal information will be processed for any of our other legitimate interests not listed above. These include evaluating your usage of our website and services, establishing preferences for electronic mailings, meeting our duties to our clients and employees, and enhancing our website and Hyper Vision Limited’s services.
Protection of Information
A. We value the privacy and security of your personal information. Without your consent, we do not share any personal information with other parties.
B. Hyper Vision Limited protects the confidentiality of your personal information with security software. In addition, our business operations are audited regularly to ensure that they comply with the rules and procedures that govern the security and confidentiality of our information. Employee access to sensitive data and its use and disclosure to authorized parties is restricted by our business standards.
Access to Information
We value information about our clients, potential workers, and website visitors. We shall not share any personal information with a third party without first obtaining that person’s consent.
We run our website from Hong Kong and keep the information we gather on our websites in Hong Kong. As a result, we shall share information acquired through our website and other personal information, inside and outside of Hyper Vision Limited, for the purposes stated below, across offices and geographical borders.
1. We may also share your personal information with service partners who offer Hyper Vision Limited with on-demand services and are required to keep the information safe, such as information technology suppliers, analytics providers, and security providers. These service providers might be based anywhere in the globe and, in certain circumstances, be deemed “Processors” as defined by the European Parliament’s Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
2. We may also disclose your personal information in response to requests from public and government authorities outside your country of residence, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or that of you or others anywhere in the world, as required by a court order or any other legal or regulatory requirement.
Hyper Vision Limited disclaims any responsibility for ensuring that any overseas recipients of your information comply with specific privacy requirements, such as the Australian Privacy Principles or the European Economic Area’s guidelines. You consent to this disclaimer by using this website and giving personal information to Hyper Vision Limited.
Duration We Store Your Information
A. Hyper Vision Limited keeps your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes mentioned below and otherwise in compliance with all relevant laws.
B. At the appropriate time, we shall make reasonable efforts to destroy or de-identify your personal information.
C. You may request that your personal information be destroyed by sending an email to [email protected]hyprvue.com with the subject line “PLEASE DESTROY MY PERSONAL INFORMATION.” A colleague from Hyper Vision Limited will contact you at their earliest convenience after receiving this email to discuss the situation and arrange to destroy your personal information.
Rights to Your Information
B. You may have specific rights concerning the personal information we have acquired about you, depending on local legislation. The following are examples of such rights:
1. Know what personal information we’ve gathered about you;
2. Know what personal data about you was released to third parties;
3. Correct such information if you believe it is inaccurate;
4. Request destruction of your personal data;
5. Restrict the processing of your personal data;
6. Request that your personal information be transferred to another party; and
7. Object to our use of your personal data
C. Hyper Vision Limited makes no distinction between those who exercise their rights and those who do not. However, please be aware that removing or restricting your personal information may prohibit you from using Hyper Vision Limited’s website.
D. To utilize any of your rights, please send an email to [email protected]hyprvue.com with your desired action in the subject line, so Hyper Vision Limited can assist you in finding the relevant colleague.
Hyper Vision Limited may employ the services of a third-party Processor as defined by the GDPR to the extent that Hyper Vision Limited is regarded as a “Controller” of data belonging to any Hyper Vision Limited user who is situated in the European Economic Area. Hyper Vision Limited may also be obliged to send personal data to countries outside of the European Economic Area. Your personal information may not be adequately protected in countries outside the European Economic Area. As a result, users in the EEA who use Hyper Vision Limited services on www.hyprvue.com incur these risks. Hyper Vision Limited may refuse to share such information or use the services of a Processor if you so request. Please keep in mind that such requests may prevent you from using Hyper Vision Limited’s services or website. Any inquiries should be sent to Hyper Vision Limited at [email protected]hyprvue.com.
By using our website, you agree to collect and use your personal information in the manner indicated herein.